Dear orthodontic patients, dear families,
For your and our safety, we regularly carry out COVID PCR tests on our practice team.
Please note that we are tightening our hygiene measures due to the current situation:
- Please only come to our practice if you feel healthy and have not had any contact with COVID-19 patients in the past 14 days.
- Please only come to our office by appointment.
- If you have flu symptoms and have an acute orthodontic problem, please let us know in advance. We will order you at a time when there are no other patients in the practice.
- Please brush your teeth well at home and not in our practice.
- Please come unaccompanied, or children accompanied by only one person, so that we can keep the number of people in our office as low as possible. If there are too many people in the waiting area we will ask you to wait outside.
- Please wear a face mask that you only remove immediately before the treatment.
- Please disinfect your hands with the disinfectant that we have placed in front of the entrance door.
- Our check-in computer remains switched off. Please register personally at the reception.
- In accordance with the recommendations of the German Chamber of Dentists for the standard operation procedures (SOP) for dental practices for the protection against SARS-CoV-2, we will ask all our patients to fill out a form with some health questions after arrival in our practice.
- We are taking every patient's temperature on their arrival in the practice.
- All patients are asked to rinse with 3% hydrogen peroxide for 1 minute before the appointment. Please follow the instructions of our team.
At times when we cannot be reached by phone in the office, you can still reach us via our hotline: 0664 39 000 66.
We thank you for your kind understanding. We look forward to your visit and promise to do everything we can to continue to treat you as best and professionally as possible.
With Great Love and Respect,
Team Dr. Claudia Aichinger