- Medical School, University of Innsbruck, qualification: MD
- Dental School, University of Innsbruck, qualification: DDS
- The Andrews Foundation for Orthodontic Education & Research,
San Diego, U.S.A., 2-year full time post graduate course
- Roth/Williams Center for Functional Occlusion, Burlingame, U.S.A.
, 2-year postgraduate course
Offering the best possible treatment is my highest priority. I appreciate the importance of keeping up with cutting edge research and technology, and continuing education therefore plays an important role in my professional life. I frequently attend and lecture at leading international conferences on orthodontics and related fields.
I am a member of several renowned international organizations:
- Roth/Williams International Society of Orthodontists
- The Angle Society of Europe (active member)
- European Orthodontic Society (member of the European Board of Orthodontists since June 2010)
- Verband Osterreichischer Kieferorthopäden (Austrian Board of Orthodontists, member since August 2010)
- International College of Dentists